You can join GSA Federal Credit Union if you are affiliated with any of the following organizations:
- Employees and contractors of GSA nationwide
- Employees of The Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Employees and contractors of Trust Security Services
- Employees of National Archives and Records Administration
- Employees of U.S. Institute for Peace
- Employees and contractors of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and employees and contractors who work in the EEOC building, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights or Advisory Council on Intergovernmental Relations.
- Badge holders of any GSA building where the Credit Union has a physical presence
- Employees of National Advisory Council on Economic Opportunity.
- Employees of Committee for Purchase from People who are Blind or Severely Disabled.
- Employees of District of Columbia Randolph-Sheppard Nominee, Inc., Decision Systems Technologies, Inc. or Master Security, Inc. that are under contract with GSA and work in the GSA Central Office building.
- Employees of Fingerprints Child Development Center who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
- Employees of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- Members and Affiliates of Triumphant Church of the Redeemed
- Everyone related to a current member by blood, adoption or marriage is eligible to join GSA FCU, regardless of where s/he lives.
Even if you retire or change employment, you can remain a member for life. Join GSA Federal Credit Union today!